Saturday, July 17, 2010

The One Month Morning.

Today's my one month with the love of my life.
Cliche much? I think not!
It's very epic.
I was thinking about surprising her pretending I had practice for Lion Dance instead of deciding to spend time with her on such an important day.
I've been planning this with a few friends of mine for at least a week.
Everything was going according to plan, but as time went by, the time kept ticking.
It wasn't possible! I was so depressed, I didn't know what to do. I really wanted to surprise her though, It would've been nice. So, the night before, I decided to just tell her what I've been up to. I hated lying to her the whole time here and there to make it possible ): The time's just weren't working out. It was a mess. I am a poor planner. Also, my friends cancelled on me! The night before as well!
So it was like, what the phooo mangg. So I had to reschedule everything. I wanted to surprise her at her front door and then take her out, but due to time issues, it wouldn't have worked out as nicely. So, when I decided to tell her, she understood knowing what a caring and loving person she is, and we decided on something to do finally. We're going out for a movie. Typical? Not really. We're not JUST going to see a movie. Also, the theater's special too. We even tried considering going to a different theater every month! Oh man! I'm going to try getting into Predators even if it's rated R. I'll be very amazed if I get tickets because then I guess I look seventeen! Score! Anyways, besides all that, I got to call her yet again in the morning until like four in the morning. You can imagine how tired she is now. She never listens to me ): But that's okay, I'm just glad everythings working out efficiently now!
I'm just glad I have such an amazing girlfriend. Which leads to my amazing life.
It's been a month in the making. It's just the beginning though. I should start planning for next month already!
I'll get back with you after the day has ended!
Until then!
Peace! (:
P.S. Blogspot is pretty legit. I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment