Sunday, July 18, 2010

July 17th Overall (:

Well, we're off! It's my baby & I's one month.
I overslept like a pig. LOL But everything still worked out!
My baby & I met in the PM.
She took the bus here and complained about COACH seats. :3
She's too cute.
We then waited for the bus after that to go to the movies in the HEAT!
Surprisingly, I'm happy it came pretty quickly.
It usually takes years.
When we got there, I wanted to buy the tickets first because we wanted to see Predators
It's Rated R! and guess what? I'm not within age!
But, that's not stopping me. So I took a deep breath and tried getting the tickets.
I tried talking in a deeper lower tone of voice and tried starting small talk with them
so they would think I'm cool or something. They didn't ask ANYTHING. They just gave me the tickets after making me pay for 'em
I turned around, and screamed HOLYSHIZZ SCORE IN MY HEAD!
LOLOLOL, It was a big accomplishment. I'm glad I look seventeen+ :D
So when we bought the tickets, there were like 40minutes until the movie, so we went to Toys R Us to kill some time.
She told me the night before to think twice about it again before we actually go because she'd want the whole store because it's the hap- SECOND happiest place on Earth. && the first is Disneyworld/Disneyland.
Epic moment, we walked in and she wasn't expecting it at all. She thought it was supposed to be WAY bigger. But she hasn't gone in ages! Everything appeared bigger when she was young. She's funny (:
So, we walked around and we were messing around here and there, until it was time to go watch the movie.

P.S. screw that Toys R Us. they took out all the games they usually have up :l like guitar hero and stuff ): I was depressed.

Movie time! Of course with the tickets now, I felt good about myself :3 LMFAOO
We went up the escalators and I tried scaring her but it didn't work ): (She doesn't like them) Concession stands! Yet another moment of adventure. She's not a popcorn lover so I didn't get it. I wanted to just get the huge 44OZ jumbo bottle of soda thing but they ran out. I was sad -tear- So I ended up getting a large. We got sierra mist. So, we carried that inside, and friggen took one sip of it and I was about to VOMIT. It was FOUNTAIN SODA but it tasted like WATER WITH LIKE 1GRAM OF SUGAR IN IT.
Jocelyn : YO IT'S SALTY. LMFAOOOOOOOOO I don't know why she said it was salty, but I refuse to drink a huge bottle of soda I paid triple the amount for that tasted like salty water... So I immediately went back out and tried getting a new one. I cut the whole huge line, and it appeared I wasn't the ONLY one complaining. Everyone was like "ew wtf is this shiett" LMFAOO So I ended up just getting the ultimate sperm killer : Mountain Dew. But that was all right (: It actually tasted at least a bit like the actual soda.

Trailers? They were pretty good, except they all said COMING SOON, if not, it'd be like NEXT YEAR or two years from now. I don't understand why they do that. LOLOL As the movie started, I had a lot of WTF moments because I didn't know what was going on and all. (I've never watched the original one but I heard it was REALLY GOOD) So, I walked in there knowing nothing at all about the movie. I mean, over the movie was pretty legit. It wasn't boring, but there was more action than talking. I wouldn't classify it as a horror or anything. It's like Modern Science Fiction/Mild Thriller. I expected more though ): So, while it finished, I needed to pee really badly, so I walked into the bathroom, and these two little boys were talkng about how KICKASS the movie was and stuff and I was just standing there waiting for a urinal listening to them talk about Aliens vs predators and how they might come out with another one, and how they were just SO funny because they made NO SENSE. LOLOL I'm mean, but yeah. They were pretty funny. I wonder who took them in. Rated R movie, the scenes were quite nasty at times. Not that bad though.

Back to Toys R Us? Yes, we went back because I'm a failure and I didn't know what to do yet. I needed to decide on something to do from there, so we just kept walking around again and we wandered off to Path Mart and pretended as if we were "shopping". that didn't work very well. We were bored out of our minds. I felt bad. So, I was STARVING, it was like fiveish. So we went back to Main Street and decided to eat there.

Grand opening? Popeyes! Grand opening on main street! It was a HUGE thing because we got mad black peepoh on main street and all. THEY LOVE CHICKONN. And, ever since our KFC closed down a few years ago, there was nothing like fried chicken on main street ever again...UNTIL NOW! I wouldn't have eaten there because I mean, it was the FIRST day of opening. But, one of my friends got a job there. So, I saw him on the street and asked him when his shift was, and he said six, so we decided to walk around some more to kill time. I got some basketball shorts because I needed more of those. Once we finished doing that, we went to Popeyes. The place was PACKED AS HELL. But since I got there pretty um..what's the word..er..Good timing, the line cleared up pretty quick. I finished ordering and I was order number eight. I got some four piece chicken combo with mashhh, their mash was the BOMB. I split all of it with my honeypieee. and we just nom nom'd away. I noticed I was REALLY THIRSTY. REALLY REALLY THIRSTY, And I saw the line and it was NEVER ENDING. I knew I wasn't getting a drink, but I was like wait, it's a combo, why wouldn't I get a drink!? and I was like, dudeee, my friend works here wtf am I doing? I also found out he gave me an extra chicken and a 10% discount. YAY FOR DISCOUNTS!!! LOLOL I saved 79 cents. :3... BUT ANYWAY. we got the heck out of there and I took her home.

Girls. Oh my god, so on our way to my baby's house, we sat all the way in the back.
There were like three other girls at the back with us. At first, I didn't notice them, but as the bus started moving,they started getting MOTHERFUCKING ANNOYING LOLOL
I shook my head like every minute because of the stuff they did/said. They're ridiculous. THEY WERE ASIAN PEOPLE TOO. All three of them. Not FOBS or anything. So they kept blabbering about how they had MAD EX BOYFRIENDS and started talking about hot and cute guys they knoww, and started to brag about how they played them and shit like how he's not GOOD enough for them and stuff. And I'm here going..What the fuck. LOL Those girls were FREAKS MAN. oh my god. I didnt even bother LOOKING at them. We were hoping they'd get off the bus earlier than us because I personally couldn't stand them anymore. But, it ended up being US getting off earlier, and while we were exiting the bus, they said bye to us and like started laughing. I was like wtf..and I looked through the window when I got off, they were doing the weirdest things to me.. I felt violated. I thought girls were nice. I guess I'm scared of them now. Thank god I have my own (: & she's more than just normal.

Late. It ended up being pretty late by the time I brought her home. But I was SO TIRED, I needed to just lay down for a bit with my baby (: I didn't even want to leave. I wanted to just sleep there for the night. LOLOL. That would've been nice. Grr. ): ONE DAY I SAY! ONE DAY! I ended up leaving at like 8:30. and got home pretty late. Dinner was waiting for me but everything was all right. I didn't get in trouble or anything! My mom wasn't even home yet! She was out having FUN with her BUDDIES. :3

So, as the night went on and on, I was very happy about the day. More than just happy actually. I couldn't stop smiling the whole time I was home. I'm glad everything went out right. It'll just keep getting better (: Next month? We'll see (: Until then! Later guys! Thank you Jocelyn for such a WONDERFUL day. Thank you for finally letting me pay for you. Sheeesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment